We put here some reasons why you might be interested in SQR.
- You're interested in Indian equities and executing your trades on NSE or BSE.
- You want to take control of your investments, benchmark your returns and see where you're gaining the most.
- You would like to know instantly the current market value of your holdings in various stocks.
- You like to get information on daily gains/losses that you make on your holdings.
- You like to get instant access to annualized realized as well as unrealized profits or losses on your investments.
- You have a problem tracking bonuses, dividends, stock splits to keep track of your profits and losses in various scrips.
- You're taking a lot of time to calculate your short term and long term gains for tax purposes.
- You're paying an external party to calculate your taxable gains.
- You want to expirement and see if leveraging will help you maximize your gains.
- You have multiple brokerage accounts and find it difficult to track your holdings.
- You would like to be updated of current news related to various companies in which you hold positions.
- You realize that whatever happens worldover has a direct impact on your investments. So, you would like to keep a check on major world indices and news.
- You want to start trading but don't want to begin with real money. You would like to experiment with paper trading first to see if your trading strategy really works.
- You're a broker or a sub-broker and want to keep track of your clients investment portfolios.
- You like to be updated of various investment schemes available in the market.